More information can be found here.
Detecting Past and Future Interstellar Visitors
Kezman Saboi, , Posts, 0
The thought that Earth might not be the only planet that harbors life is an inevitable one. Possibilities of...
William Gulick, , Posts, 0
A new discovery was made this week around the dwarf star GJ 1132. A super-sized Earth, GJ 1132b, was...
Kevin White, , Posts, 0
The plethora of moons in our solar system would lead one to think that finding exomoons-i.e. moons in other...
Kanishka Nirmale, , Posts, 0
For the first time, light and gravitational-waves were observed resulting from two colliding neutron stars. This is also the...
- Location Could Be Everything for AliensApril 18, 2018
- Exoplanet Research Needs A More Systematic Approach, Astronomers SayApril 12, 2018
- Using Mountains on Exoplanets to Gain Insight into LifeMarch 27, 2018
- Snowball Exoplanets Can Still Be HabitableMarch 18, 2018
- Insight Into Where Our Carbon Inventory Came FromFebruary 25, 2018